NiiArt

Book Blog of a Hufflepuff

I an artist that loves and adores reading! I mostly read romance novels, YA, and graphic novels/manga, but will occasionally stray to other genres as well. I also read tons of fanfiction ;)

You can also find me here:

The Last Hour of Gann
J.R.R. Tolkien, Michael Hague
Dragonsong
Anne McCaffrey, Sally Darling

Beauty Dates the Beast

Beauty Dates the Beast - Jessica Sims, Jill Myles Once I started this book, I COULD NOT STOP! Don't believe me? It's 3:46AM. I haven't moved since I started reading this yesterday.

What can I say, other than I LOVED THIS BOOK TO PIECES?!

I adored Bathsheba and Beau, as individuals and a couple. Bath is a strong character, who puts family first and everything else second - even herself. She's resourceful, and smart. She doesn't think about putting herself in danger if it protects the ones she loves. And Beau is fantastic, his charisma is charming and I love how he is with Bath. He's so kind and gentle with her, it's adorable. From the moment she talks to him on the phone for the first time, you hope they get together. Did I say he was charming? Bath is very independent, and Beau is used to being in charge. And they love that about each other. And talk about the tension between those two! The chemistry is lovely! And Beau's attempt at romance is sweet.

The world Sims made for us is great, I love the idea of shifters/paranormals, but that not everyone knows about them. And the different types of shifters is very interesting, and the clans as well. And the suspense! Trying to find out who/what was hunting them, and what was going on, and solving the mystery - it was wonderful! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time - I was just disappointed when the book ended!

All in all, LOVED this book. And I'm totally going to go get the second book in the series! I just hope more of Bath and Beau pop up in the other books, I want to see how their romance keeps unfolding!