NiiArt

Book Blog of a Hufflepuff

I an artist that loves and adores reading! I mostly read romance novels, YA, and graphic novels/manga, but will occasionally stray to other genres as well. I also read tons of fanfiction ;)

You can also find me here:

The Last Hour of Gann
J.R.R. Tolkien, Michael Hague
Dragonsong
Anne McCaffrey, Sally Darling

Dragon Bound

Dragon Bound - Thea Harrison I originally added this book to my to-read list because the hero, Dragos, was in an Alpha Showdown and (if I recall) got pretty far in the ranks. So I thought, might as well give it a try, right?

I read the first page, THE FIRST PAGE, and was hooked. I adored Pia. She was a great heroine - funny, smart, and the right amount of sarcastic sass. Not to mention, just all around awesome. Dragos is of course crazy strong, and it's adorable how he grows and softens during the book. THEY'RE JUST PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER, OK?

The whole book is gold, it keeps a wonderful pace and is interesting from the first to last page. What Pia is, who's trying to kill Dragos, what they want, it's all so GOOD. Not to mention Dragos and Pia's relationship. (Getting him to say please is hilarious, I'm just saying.)

All in all, I'm so glad I ended up buying this book. The characters were fantastic, the story was wonderful, and I already went and bought the next two in the series. And I can't wait to read them too :)