NiiArt

Book Blog of a Hufflepuff

I an artist that loves and adores reading! I mostly read romance novels, YA, and graphic novels/manga, but will occasionally stray to other genres as well. I also read tons of fanfiction ;)

You can also find me here:

The Last Hour of Gann
J.R.R. Tolkien, Michael Hague
Dragonsong
Anne McCaffrey, Sally Darling

Wicked Nights

Wicked Nights - Gena Showalter Ooooh boy, be warned! I GUSH over this book in this review~

So for starters, I've been reading Gena's "Lord of the Underworlds" series. And while you definitely could read this book on it's own, you get SO MUCH MORE out of it if you've read that series first. Many of the characters cross over in to this series, plus if you've read the Lord's series you've already been introduced to Zacharel and well...he get's his just deserts in the form of Annabelle :)

In the beginning, you find out Zacharel's been punished for being unusually cruel - especially in his regards to humans. Annabelle, as per the blurb on the back of the book, has been accused of a crime she didn't commit, and has been locked up for it. From the second they meet, this book is PURE AWESOME.

Firstly, I love Annabelle's fire. She takes matters in her own hands, and isn't afraid to let Zacharel know it. And Zacharel in general, feeling feelings he's never had before, having to own up to them and figure them out, and figure her out, I JUST LOVE IT.

So to sum it up, this book is fantastic, Annabelle and Zacharel rock, I love the characters and storyline, oh, and did I say read this book? You won't regret it! :)