NiiArt

Book Blog of a Hufflepuff

I an artist that loves and adores reading! I mostly read romance novels, YA, and graphic novels/manga, but will occasionally stray to other genres as well. I also read tons of fanfiction ;)

You can also find me here:

The Last Hour of Gann
J.R.R. Tolkien, Michael Hague
Dragonsong
Anne McCaffrey, Sally Darling

The Darkest Secret

The Darkest Secret - Gena Showalter After I finished Lies' book, I was a little hesitant to read Secret's. I mean, you don't really get to know too much about Amun until the end of Gideon's book. But Gena Showalter never disappoints, and Amun's book was FANTASTIC!! And I was hooked from page 1.

Amun is definitely one of the most caring and sweetest guys in the series. He's not afraid to say he's been whipped, and is constantly fighting with himself if he should be with Haidee, or if he's even good enough. I mean, he's totally B.A. AND a total sweetheart - it's a wonderful combination!

And Haidee herself is a total mystery. I went from totally despising her in the last book to joining GO TEAM HAIDEE in no time flat. And just...

There are no words, they're perfect for each other. READ THIS BOOK. You won't regret it!