NiiArt

Book Blog of a Hufflepuff

I an artist that loves and adores reading! I mostly read romance novels, YA, and graphic novels/manga, but will occasionally stray to other genres as well. I also read tons of fanfiction ;)

You can also find me here:

The Last Hour of Gann
J.R.R. Tolkien, Michael Hague
Dragonsong
Anne McCaffrey, Sally Darling

Deep Kiss Of Winter

Deep Kiss Of Winter - Kresley Cole, Gena Showalter Another great book by Cole! I've been a fan of hers for years, and I kept up to date with all her books until I started college. Once I graduated, I decided I needed to catch up on her series ASAP. So I pulled this book out last week and started in the series where I left off - book 7. I will admit, I haven't read Gena's part of the book yet...

Picking up where I left off in the series, Murdoch is an interesting character. He's constantly battling himself and certain struggles (no spoilers), while trying to keep Daniela as his own. Daniela is also well written, and I love the development of her character, as well as his, in this book.

I can't say too much without giving away spoilers, but the story weaves in nicely as a filler from time to time to give us an idea what was going on during the other books. Nikolai, Conrad and Sebastian all do make small appearances for the Wroth fans! Not to mention the shower scene towards the beginning was niiiiice.

All in all, it was a great read, and a good one to get me started back into the series (and remember all the other characters and what was going on, etc.) I do think, though, that to appreciate this book you have to of had to read books 1-6 first. If you're a fan of the series, this is a must read! (But aren't they all?)