NiiArt

Book Blog of a Hufflepuff

I an artist that loves and adores reading! I mostly read romance novels, YA, and graphic novels/manga, but will occasionally stray to other genres as well. I also read tons of fanfiction ;)

You can also find me here:

The Last Hour of Gann
J.R.R. Tolkien, Michael Hague
Dragonsong
Anne McCaffrey, Sally Darling

Pleasure of a Dark Prince

Pleasure of a Dark Prince - Kresley Cole Can I just say right off the bat how much I like the Lykae? They tend to be my favorite - I'm just saying.

This book was grand. It was full of suspense (I can't count how many times I shot up off the couch, or on the edge of my seat, going NO WAY THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!). And as always, Cole always manages to put in funny characters and hilarious tid-bits that have me laughing out loud.

Garreth is an adorable character. Rouge-ish, funny, self assured, it's hard not to start rooting for him in the first few chapters. Which you totally do. Though there are times you just want to beat him with a stick - Lykae tend to be a bit overbearing on their mates. Lucia is also a great character, and her past is so heartbreaking. They were MEANT for each other!

I also like how this book goes several places around the world. Mountain hopping, New Orleans, then the Amazon? I was soaking up everything like a sponge. A GREAT book, stand alone or part of the series. Though you get so much more out of it if you read all of the books. I'm just saying.