NiiArt

Book Blog of a Hufflepuff

I an artist that loves and adores reading! I mostly read romance novels, YA, and graphic novels/manga, but will occasionally stray to other genres as well. I also read tons of fanfiction ;)

You can also find me here:

The Last Hour of Gann
J.R.R. Tolkien, Michael Hague
Dragonsong
Anne McCaffrey, Sally Darling

City of Bones

City of Bones - Cassandra Clare I have to admit, it took me a few chapters to get into the book. I kept trucking though, and it was well worth it. You don't even notice when you get hooked, until you realize that you've been reading for several hours! The characters are lovable, especially Clary and Jace, and it's written so that you feel like you're right along beside them. The story is fantastic, and you can't wait to find out more. The horror and anticipation is balanced out with the high amount of humor and character interaction. There is action almost in every chapter, and in kind there's also a good amount of story and find-out-as-you-go moments.

Because it took me a little bit to get into it, this book out of the series took me the longest to read. But once it started picking up, I couldn't stop. The day I finished this one, I went out and bought the second one. I HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone, especially if you're into folklore or the Harry Potter series!!