NiiArt

Book Blog of a Hufflepuff

I an artist that loves and adores reading! I mostly read romance novels, YA, and graphic novels/manga, but will occasionally stray to other genres as well. I also read tons of fanfiction ;)

You can also find me here:

The Last Hour of Gann
J.R.R. Tolkien, Michael Hague
Dragonsong
Anne McCaffrey, Sally Darling

Twilight

Twilight - Stephenie Meyer, Stephenie Meyer While I don't agree with most that the series is the 'greatest' of all time, I also have to point out that it wasn't the worst I've read. The plot was decent enough in each book to keep me interested, though I wasn't running to buy the next one as soon as I finished one. Edward seemed to never be able to pick a personality and emotion and stick with it, which was something that always bugged me throughout the series. Bella, while a little cliche, was at least decent- I'm sad to say they made her horribly emo and overly depressed in the movies. Overall, at least it was a series that got many people interested in reading again. However, it doesn't make up for it's shortcomings. There are a lot of dull moments, and the characters again are paper thin and over-glorified. A decent series, I did buy each book, but I won't be picking it up again to re-read it any time soon.