NiiArt

Book Blog of a Hufflepuff

I an artist that loves and adores reading! I mostly read romance novels, YA, and graphic novels/manga, but will occasionally stray to other genres as well. I also read tons of fanfiction ;)

You can also find me here:

The Last Hour of Gann
J.R.R. Tolkien, Michael Hague
Dragonsong
Anne McCaffrey, Sally Darling

City of Glass

City of Glass - Cassandra Clare I've never been happier about buying a book series!! Since the first book, I've been hooked and couldn't stop reading. The twists and turns, surprises and 'you-knew-it-was-coming' moments constantly keep you wanting more.

The characters are each different but strongly enticing, you can't help but love each and every one. It keeps you enthralled in the book and gasping at every page. And events that happen throughout the trilogy will keep you guessing what will happen all the way to the end!

I started the first book at the beginning of the week, by the 3rd day I had finished and bought the second book, and the very next day I went out and bought the third. And unlike most series, it never leaves anything unanswered. Definitely a GREAT buy, I've recommended the entire series to all my friends. It has officially become my favorite book series, Cassandra Clare has a new fan!